Patient Choice Award 2012
The Patient Choice Award is part of an annual Staff Awards scheme, designed to recognise the efforts of those special employees who demonstrate exceptional patient care. Patients can nominate any nurse, doctor, midwife, therapist, receptionist, porter or other member of staff who looked after them during an out-patient visit, day treatment or longer hospital stay.
The Criteria for Nominations
- Did the staff member, ward or team make your visit to hospital as comfortable and stress-free as possible?
- Did they explain what would be happening to you during your stay?
- Did they take the time to discuss your concerns, or find someone who could?
- Were they caring and attentive to your needs?
- Did you find them approachable, pleasant and helpful?
If the answer to one or more of these points is yes, then go ahead and nominate by filling in the nomination form below.
Nomination Form for The Patient Choice Award
Please send all completed postal forms to:
Staff Awards, c/o Michele Pashley
Human Resources, Beacon House, Gloucestershire Royal Hospital
Great Western Road, Gloucester, GL1 3NN
Closing Date for Nominations is Midnight on 31st August 2012