Cotswold Fertility Unit
We are a team of experienced and highly-qualified professionals who aim to provide first class services, advice and support for couples seeking fertility treatment.
Located in the Georgian spa town of Cheltenham, our unit works in partnership with fertility centres in Oxford and Bristol to provide couples with a care plan tailored to meet their specific needs.
At the Cotswold Fertility Unit we understand that travelling for fertility treatment can add to the anxiety and stress that you may already be feeling. As a ‘satellite’ service for the Oxford and Bristol Fertility Unit, we can provide you with most of the care you need here in Gloucestershire, with travel only necessary for the more specialist aspects of your treatment.
Our team is made up of NHS professionals and is led by Mrs Kalpana Reddy, a Consultant Gynaecologist and specialist in reproductive medicine and surgery at Cheltenham General Hospital.
From our discreet location on Lansdown Road, we provide a professional, confidential service to all our clients in an informal and friendly atmosphere aimed at helping you achieve your goal.
Once you have been referred by your GP, we can investigate your problem and identify the exact cause. In the majority of cases we can then go on to offer treatment.
Depending on your needs we can: -
- Supply you with written and verbal information regarding your particular problem
- Investigate the causes of infertility, for both men and women
- Stimulate ovulation with fertility drugs
- Perform surgery to rectify infertility problems
- Offer satellite in-vitro fertilisation (IVF), ICSI, IVF with donor egg (cycle monitoring), ICSI after surgical sperm recovery (cycle monitoring), ovulation induction with gonadotrophins treatment services
- Offer a dedicated specialist male infertility clinic
For more information please visit our website http://www.cotswoldfertilityunit.co.uk/ or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please ring Anne Martin on 0300 422 3128