Women’s Health and Continence Physiotherapy Department
Welcome to the Women’s Health and Continence Physiotherapy Department.
We provide physiotherapy for patients:
- During and after pregnancy
- Incontinence problems for both men and women
- Symptoms of prolapse
We aim to help through exercise and advice in a supportive environment. Referrals can be made by a health professional but we do accept self referrals.
We hope these WebPages will give you a taste of the services that the Women’s Health and Continence physiotherapy team offer. If you still have any questions, please contact us.
Services We Offer
Your First Physiotherapy Appointment
You will be informed of the time and location of the appointment after referral. If you are unsure of which part of the hospital you need to be in please see the leaflets below.
For one to one appointments:
- You are welcome to bring someone with you.
- There will be access to a private room for those patients who need more confidentiality.
- If you have been sent a pre assessment questionnaire, please bring this with you.
- You have the right to decline any aspect of your treatment or examination at any time.
For group appointments:
- For the back and pelvis group you cannot bring a partner with you due to confidentiality of other patients in the group
- You have the right to decline any aspect of your treatment at any time
For more information:
Please find below Links to other Websites that may be of interest to you.
Please Note: We can’t be held responsible for any information not written on our website.