Lifelong Learning works with education, training and development leads to:
- Deliver (or commission others to deliver), and evaluate effective, efficient and accessible learning opportunities which support the achievement of Appraisal and Performance Review personal objectives.
- Support departments to create skills and knowledge escalators that meet service objectives enable career progression and encourage retention of staff within the Trust.
We are currently:
- Facilitating Appraisal and Development Review Training
- Working with a number of providers to ensure a wide range of efficient, effective and accessible learning opportunities for bands 1-4 staff
- Enabling staff to brush up and gain qualifications in Literacy, Numeracy and English as a foreign language