Terms and Conditions
Gloucestershire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- All health and social care staff and students working or studying in the South West are entitled to use the Library on completion of library registration.
- Users are entitled to expect a courteous and helpful response from staff at all times.
- Comments and suggestions about library services are always welcomed and will be considered carefully.
- Each reader is responsible for all items issued to his or her borrower card until the loan has been cancelled.
- Borrower cards are not transferable.
- The loss of a borrower card should be reported immediately.
- The Library Service must be notified of any change of address or relevant personal details.
- Borrower cards can be used at any other Southwest NHS libraries provided that library's rules and regulations are adhered to.
- It is the reader’s responsibility to return items to this Library on or before the date/time due for return.
- We will charge fines for the late return of loans at the rate of 10p per day per book up to a maximum of £2 per book.
- If items are still not returned after the receipt of two overdue notices, a charge for the cost of the item plus an administrative fee will be made.
- Readers are asked to return loans immediately on request.
- Readers must comply with the Copyright Law in their use of any material they borrow or use in the Library.
Computer Use Responsibilities and Data Protection
- I understand that the library username and password issued to me is for my personal use alone.
- I understand that Internet access is for work / educational purposes only.
- I understand my personal responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 1998, in particular: to ensure that to the best of my knowledge, data used by me is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- I agree to my data being used for library purposes and I understand that my information will be kept electronically and in paper format for 3 years.
- I understand that inappropriate use of the library computers may lead to loss of my computer access and disciplinary action from the Trust.
RETURN TO LIBRARY FORM PAGE