Recruitment & Vacancies
All our vacancies are advertised on NHS Jobs www.jobs.nhs.uk.
On the website you will find details of our current opportunities along with job descriptions and person specifications for each job, plus details of the closing date.
The recruitment process
- On-line application - Tell us how you meet the requirements for this post particularly in the Supporting Information. Give us details of your referees preferably with their email address. Make sure you have asked them first. Some jobs are very popular so get your application as soon as possible.
- Shortlisting - this is based on your qualifications, training, employment history and supporting information. No personal information is available to those who are shortlisting.
- Interview - if you are shortlisted for interview, you will be sent an email giving all the details. Please respond to say whether or not you are coming
- Conditional offer - if you are successful at interview, we will make you a conditional offer. You will need to successfully complete our pre-employment checks:
- Documentary evidence of your identity
- Your right to work in this country
- References and employment history
- Criminal records check
- Occupational health check
- Registration check (where applicable)
We recommend that you don’t resign from your current job until these checks are complete and we have sent you a formal offer. We will invite you to come in a see us to complete these checks and we will take a photo for your ID badge.
5. Confirmed offer - Once we have confirmed your offer of employment, we will send you various forms to be completed, including a form for a parking permit, an IT account and your bank details. Details of your induction will be sent to you.