One You Gloucestershire campaign
Gloucestershire One You is a workplace health and wellbeing campaign which will be running throughout June for our staff.
We are joining other organisations in the county to encourage our staff to make a pledge around one of the following areas for 4 weeks: Move More; Be smoke free; Eat Well; Drink Less; Stress Less. They don't have to be huge changes or major challenges – the idea is to make small behaviour changes to boost your health and wellbeing. Staff can access the pledge email address via our intranet.
Some examples of pledges already made include:
- Doing ‘Couch to 5k’
- Swimming 5 times a Week throughout June
- Giving up all Cheese in June
- Training for a 26 mile hike
- Swapping chocolate for fruit
- Walking 5,000 steps a day.