Now you have the opportunity to ask your own questions of a prestigious panel of decision makers in our county, and get some answers.
Your questions could be about the NHS, social care, defence, law and order, regeneration or anything else.
Friends of Gloucestershire Royal Hospital are holding an event on Wednesday 19 July at 7.30pm in Redwood Education Centre, where key decision makers in our county will answer your questions. A panel of leaders representing a broad range of areas will be there to answer your questions, and the event is being chaired by Dame Janet Trotter.
- Brigadier Kevin Copsey OBE, Imjin Barracks
- Dr Sean Elyan, Medical Director, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Ms Ruth FitzJohn DL, Chair of the 2Gether Foundation Trust
- Chief Constable Rod Hansen, Gloucestershire Constabulary
- Cllr Mark Hawthorne MBE, Leader of Gloucestershire County Council
- Ms Zaheera Nanabawa, Muslim Women’s Community Co-ordinator
- Chaired by: Dame Janet Trotter, OBE, DBE, LL
Just £7 buys you a ticket to this stimulating Question Time panel event, so please contact Lis Wittin for your ticket -
or telephone 0300 422 5730.
You can also buy tickets on the door on the night - Redwood Education centre at Gloucestershire Royal.