Make a difference for local patients this Christmas!
You can get behind your local hospitals and help us make an impact for patients & families
By supporting your local hospitals charity you can make a real difference.
How your support can help:
- £25 could contribute to specialist support for young people with serious medical conditions.
- £50 could help fund rise and recline chairs to give extra support and comfort to patients with dementia.
- £100 could help provide sky ceilings to improve the environment in our cancer centre.
- £500 could contribute to monitoring technology to benefit local heart patients.
- £1,000 could help pay for Specialist therapy equipment to help stroke patients to regain mobility.
- £5,000 could fund a Jaundice Meter to safeguard new babies from serious illness.
- £30,000 could pay for a cancer support worker for a year, to give advice and support to patients.
- £100,000 to our scanner appeal would fund a digital mobile X-ray to give instant imaging to help save lives.
Make a difference and support us today
Give to our charity and help make our hospitals better