Who are we?
Gloucestershire Managed Services (GMS) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Established in April 2018, we remain an integral part of the Trust, providing and managing all of the buildings, assets and facilities, contributing to the overall success of the Trust.
We also work with local NHS partners, to provide crucial non-clinical services for their business.
Our mission, vision and values
Our mission is: Excellence in service delivery.
Our vision is: Together, exceptional every day.
Our four values are:
- excellence: we are proactive, enthusiastic and put the customer first in everything we do
- inclusive: we work as a team and value everyone’s contribution
- integrity: we are honest, principled and reliable
- listening: we are welcoming and are interested in other people’s thoughts and feelings.
- countywide drawings
- estates and capital
- generator tests
- medical engineering
- materials management
- sterile services
- domestics, including cleanliness performance monitoring
- waste collection and management
- switch board
- fault reporting
- fire safety
- postal services
- travel and parking
Find out more about the services we offer.
Gender pay gap report
An equitable employment experience is fundamental in order for GMS to attract and retain a suitably skilled and experienced workforce to deliver its business plan objectives and to become a local employer of choice.
In line with the legislative requirement to publish raw data to demonstrate the Gender Pay Gap for GMS, this is the first Gender Pay Gap report for Gloucestershire Managed Services (GMS) and the data set used for this report, as determined by national reporting requirements, is extracted from 31 March 2019. The analysis undertaken highlighted the following:
- There were 689 reported staff with a near 50/50 male/female split
The measured position on the gender pay gap as at 31 March 2019 is:
- Mean gender pay gap, 7.32% in favour of male employees
- Median gender pay gap, 2.50% in favour of male employees
This report establishes GMS’s commitment to Gender Equality and its approach to ensuring its aims to maintain and increase high levels of gender pay equality within GMS.
The principles contained within this report will provide a framework for all staff which will facilitate the development of gender pay equality and ensure all staff are aware of the GMS aims and objectives in regard to becoming a local employer of choice.
This policy should be read in conjunction with other related policies and forms an integral part of the GMS’s approach to Workforce Management.