Work for GMS
Combine your passion for people, healthcare and facilities management at Gloucestershire Managed Services.
Our people are our most important asset. We want to attract talented, committed individuals who want to make a difference to the people of Gloucestershire and beyond.
As a young company with a strong NHS foundation, we are on a journey. This is an exciting time to be part of GMS as we grow and develop.
You can find details of all current vacancies and apply on the NHS Jobs website.
Whatever your role, as a valuable member of our team, you will enjoy a range of benefits:
- home electronics salary sacrifice scheme
- car salary sacrifice scheme
- staff lottery
- on-site nurseries
- maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- annual staff awards and monthly recognition scheme
- free bus service between hospital sites
- car share scheme
- 50% off Pulham’s coaches (daily tickets only) 801 Service
- staff parking on site
- staff accommodation
- free annual flu vaccinations
- cycle to work scheme
- talent development scheme
- learning and development opportunities
- access to staff libraries
Day in the life of series
Find out what it's really like to work at Gloucestershire Managed Services in our 'Day in the Life of' series: