Share your research
The library and knowledge service keeps a record of research carried out by members of Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Our electronic research database aims to capture the range of publications and research carried out by staff at all levels.
- your name
- your email address
- the name of the institution where you completed your research
- level of research (for example, MSc or PhD)
- the title of your research
- the background of your research
- your objectives
- your methodology
- the results of your research
- conclusions and recommendations
If you have a pre or post print of your publication, please include it. We respect publishers’ policies on releasing full text as expressed in Sherpa Romeo or any conditions you tell us about.