Feeding resources A-Z
Find information and support for feeding your baby during coronavirus, from groups in your area and national organisations.
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers
- Breastfeeding Support
- GP Infant Feeding Network
- Hospital Infant Feeding Network
Coronavirus and breastfeeding
- The Breastfeeding Network coronavirus advice
- La Leche: milk for your baby during coronavirus
- GOV.UK guidance if you are breastfeeding while infected with coronavirus
- Unicef: the baby friendly Initiative
Drugs and medicine
Expressing breast milk
Learning to breastfeed
- The Breastfeeding Companion
- How lactation works
- Human milk
- Learning to breastfeed your baby
- Global Health Media: videos about breastfeeding
Positioning and attachment
- Global health media’s guidance on safe cup feeding should only be undertaken with the support of a health professional.
Foreign language resources
For more information on caring for your baby, see our maternity leaflets and information.
BEST CARE FOR EVERYONE