Impact reportYour support touches the lives of nearly every person in Gloucestershire
Your donations have raised millions of pounds to help make hospital life better for you, everyone you love and our passionate NHS staff.
Thanks to your incredible support, you have:
- Raised over £10million in donations and gifts in kind
- Funded three state-of-the-art CT scanners benefitting over 40,000 patients every year
- Donated over £720,000 to the Covid-19 Response Appeal for support during the pandemic
- Supported the Gloucestershire Oncology Centre with specialist care, state-of-the-art equipment and ground-breaking cancer research.
- Provided £300,000 of specialist mental health and wellbeing support for our amazing NHS staff
Our full impact report will be published in March 2024.
Making hospital life better
Every donation you choose to give helps your local hospitals do more to care for you, everyone you love and our passionate NHS staff.