Building works disruption at GRH from 24 October - 4 November 2022
Kerb replacement and resurfacing works are taking place during week commencing 24/10/22 for 2 weeks, which affects patient vehicle access to the Atrium entrance and Emergency Department at GRH.
This may cause congestion around the site and you may wish to allow extra time to get to your appointments.
Atrium users (including Outpatient appointments)
- For vehicle access to the Atrium (drop-off), this means accessing the atrium via other routes; for example, the Therapies Entrance including disabled parking (access via Beacon House entrance).
- Disabled car parking is available as marked on the map.
- For pedestrian access, this means following the green path indicated on the map
- Patient transport ambulances dropping/picking up patients for outpatient appointments in the Atrium will need to use the London Road entrance at the back of the building
- Deliveries into the Atrium will use the London Road entrance
Emergency Department (ED) users
- Ambulances: normal route – unaffected by these works
- Patient drop-off for ED: sharp right as shown on map
- Pedestrians: follow signs and see the map below
All building works changes are also summarised on our changes to our hospitals pages