Change my appointment
Find out how to cancel, change or ask a question about your outpatient appointment.
How to get in touch
Please call the telephone number on your appointment letter. This should get you straight through to the department you need.
If you can't find your letter or can't get through, please call one of the following numbers:
- For audiology (hearing services) appointments: 0300 422 4512
- For cardiology (heart), Ear Nose & Throat, ophthalmology (eyes), paediatrics (children) and community paediatrics: 0300 422 4502
- For orthopaedics, gynaecology, dermatology (skin), neurology (brain) and thoracic (respiratory), immunology or sleep service: 0300 422 4500
- For urology, rheumatology, pain management, nephrology (kidneys), colorectal surgery, upper gastrointestinal surgery, vascular surgery, diabetes, endocrinology and dietetics: 0300 422 4504
- For cancer team: 0300 422 4506
Email us at email@example.com
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of any information sent via unencrypted email. If you are concerned about your personal details being visible to a third party, please do not use email.
Central Booking Office