There are over 300 different NHS careers, from radiographers and doctors to specialist nurses, caterers and accountants. We couldn’t provide care without them.
All of our current vacancies are advertised on the NHS Jobs website.
You will find details of our current opportunities, along with job descriptions and person specifications for each job, plus details of the closing date. Some of our jobs are very popular, so send us your application as soon as you can.
Nursing virtual open day, 7 October
Join us at our first virtual nursing open day! Aimed at NQNs and pre-registered nurses. Meet some of our outstanding nursing teams and find out what we can offer you.
Date: Wednesday 7 October 2020
Time: 2pm- 3pm, online event.
Register: via Eventbrite
Log in and listen to our inspiring nurses highlight why you should work for us at Gloucestershire Hospitals and why a Better Career Starts Here! There will be presentations from all our Divisions showcasing their inpatient wards and departments and a concluding session about our outstanding preceptorship programme.
Bank worker support during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We’re recruiting caring Bank Doctors, Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and administrative staff during a busy period due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
As well as paying excellent rates of pay we also ensure that the health and wellbeing of our staff is a top priority. If you are interested contact ghn-tr.FlexiTeamExternal@nhs.net
How to apply
- Apply online via NHS Jobs. Tell us how you meet the requirements for this post, particularly in the Supporting Information section. Give us details of your referees, preferably with email addresses, but make sure you ask them first.
- Shortlisting. We shortlist applicants based on your qualifications, training, employment history, and supporting information. None of your personal information will be available to those who are shortlisting.
- Interview. If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be sent an email providing all the details. Please respond to say whether or not you will be attending.
- Conditional offer. If you are successful in your interview, we will make you a conditional offer. You will need to successfully complete our pre-employment checks.
- Confirmed offer. Once we have confirmed your offer of employment, we will send you various forms to be completed. This includes a form for a parking permit, an IT account, and your bank details. We will also send details of your induction.
- Documentary evidence of your identity
- Proof of your right to work in this country
- References and employment history
- Criminal records check
- Occupational health check
- Registration check (where applicable)
Our improvement journey #J2O
Watch our video produced by the Enhanced Care Collaborative Team, to find out about our improvement journey.