Quality and performance
The quality of the care we provide and how well we are doing against our targets is monitored in a number of different ways.
We review data and information about our performance and progress at all levels across the organisation to help us ensure we are on track to meet our objectives and to spot problems at an early stage so that they can be addressed quickly.
We also contribute to a range of national monitoring programmes, which allows us and our patients to see how well we're doing when compared with similar trusts.
Find out more about:
- Our Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating
- The safety of our Nursing and Midwifery staffing levels
- The Friends and Family Test
- Our monthly progress against national standards of performance as reported in our Board Papers
- How we are doing against our quality priorities and other standards in our Reports and Publications area