How to apply
Our regular volunteering opportunities and processes have been suspended while we respond to coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have received a large number of enquiries about how you can help our hospitals during coronavirus. We are starting to recruit volunteers into very specific roles as these evolve.
To register your interest in becoming a temporary volunteer please email email@example.com with:
- your name
- mobile phone number
- preferred hospital site (Gloucestershire Royal Hospital or Cheltenham General Hospital)
- a brief summary of your background
You will be required to complete our rapid recruitment application pack, including:
- occupational health form (you must to be under 70 years of age and some restrictions will apply if you have underlying health conditions)
- application form
- DBS checks
- one reference
- complete mandatory training session online (approximately 1.5 hours)
- sign a Voluntary Services Agreement
Your application will take 3 to 4 working days to process.
Our voluntary services team are dealing with a high number of calls and emails. Your patience is very much appreciated.