The home enteral feeding team (HEFT) provide countywide service to patients in Gloucestershire. Find out what we do, meet the team, and check how to make referrals.

Last updated: 29 January 2021

What we do

The home enteral feeding team (HEFT) is based at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, but we offer a countywide service as part of the nutrition and dietetic department.

Our team work closely with the local community, to support complex needs at home or in specialist centres. We visit a variety of community settings, including:

  • patients’ homes
  • respite centres
  • schools
  • nursing homes

Meet the team

Our team is made up of:

  • specialist dietitians
  • enteral nutrition nurses
  • administrative staff
Name Job role
Siobhan Oldham Team manager
Laura Baldwin Adult dietetic team lead
Stephanie Mercado Rotational band 5 dietitian
Lyndsey Tomlinson Adult dietitian
Emma Caygill Paediatric dietitian
Alena Gil Martin Adult dietitian
Ella Warsop Adult dietitian
Leisa Franklin Enteral nutrition nurse specialist lead
Gemma Mason Dietetic assistant practitioner
Romany Caliskan Dietetic support worker
Annabel Morgan Dietetic support worker
Liberty Hawker Dietetic support worker
Louise Barrett Adult enteral nutrition nurse specialist
Charlotte Blackwell Adult enteral nutrition nurse specialist
Ruth Popham Paediatric enteral nutrition nurse specialist
Toni White Paediatric enteral nutrition nurse specialist
Sarah Pidgeon Paediatric dietetic team lead
Maddy Williams Adult and paediatric dietitian
Rachel Stuart Paediatric dietitian
Kate Sansum Team coordinator
Sarah Williams Dietitian training lead
Edie Stone Senior administration assistant
Sam Harris Administration assistant

Contact us or make a referral

You can call us on 0300 422 5645 or email us at, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm.

If you have any questions about monthly feeding deliveries, please call Nutricia Homeward on:

  • 0800 093 3671 (from a landline)
  • 0333 003 2971 (from a mobile)

If you need to refer a new patient to our services, please contact us for a referral form.


If you have an urgent feed or tube related issue outside of these hours, or a medical emergency, contact your out of hours GP, community nursing team, PAU or NHS 111.

The Best Care For Everyone