Nutrition & Dietetics
Nutrition & Dietetics Gloucestershire Royal Hospital
0300 422 5506
Nutrition & Dietetics Cheltenham General Hospital
0300 422 3460
Our dietitians work with patients, staff and the wider public to promote healthy eating and to manage disease.
We aim to provide up-to-date, practical evidence-based advice on nutrition to help prevent and treat:
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as coeliac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease and food intolerance
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Swallowing difficulties.
Our team of Nurse specialists are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery council
We offer clinics at a number of locations across the county. Please call the Gloucester and Cheltenham teams for more information.
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital: 0300 422 5506
- Cheltenham General Hospital: 0300 422 3460
- Home Enteral Feed Team: 0300 4225645
- Specialist Weight Management Service: 0300 422 6174