Nutrition and dietetics
Nutrition & Dietetics Gloucestershire Royal Hospital
0300 422 5506
Nutrition & Dietetics Cheltenham General Hospital
0300 422 3460
Our dietitians work with patients, staff and the wider public to promote healthy eating and to manage disease.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition where long term bowel symptoms are not caused by gastrointestinal (GI) disease. Find out more about how to manage your IBS.
Paediatric dietitian videos
The paediatric dietetic team have developed videos which offer dietary advice if you have a child with dietary needs.
Gloucestershire home enteral feeding team (HEFT)
The home enteral feeding team (HEFT) provide countywide service to patients in Gloucestershire. Find out what we do, meet the team, and check how to make referrals.
We aim to provide up-to-date, practical evidence-based advice on nutrition to help prevent and treat:
- gastrointestinal disorders, such as coeliac disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease and food intolerance
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- swallowing difficulties.
Our team of Nurse specialists are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery council.
We offer clinics at a number of locations across the county. Please call the Gloucester and Cheltenham teams for more information.
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital: 0300 422 5506
- Cheltenham General Hospital: 0300 422 3460
- Home Enteral Feeding Team (HEFT): 0300 422 5645
- Specialist Weight Management Service: 0300 422 6174