Mr Thomas Roe
Date of registration
1 Aug 2001
Primary medical qualifications
MA (Cantab), MB/BChir, FRCS, MD
Consultant Colorectal & General Surgeon
Area of expertise
Mr Roe is a colorectal and general surgeon with a special interest in pathology of the pelvic floor.
- Open and laparoscopic resection for benign and malignant colorectal pathology
- Laparoscopic and perineal procedures for prolapse and incontinence
- Proctological procedures for anal fissure, fistula-in-ano, haemorrhoids and pilonidal disease
- Upper and lower gastro-intestinal endoscopy, including management of colorectal polyps
- Abdominal and groin hernias.