Dr David Farrugia
0300 422 2596
Date of registration
28 Oct 1992
Primary medical qualifications
MD, FRCP, PhD
Consultant Medical Oncologist
Areas of expertise
Dr Farrugia underwent specialist training in Medical Oncology at Guy's & St Thomas's Hospitals and St Bartholomew's Hospital in London.
His research, leading to a PhD in cancer pharmacology, was done at the Institute of Cancer Research and Royal Marsden Hospital.
Dr Farrugia's areas of specialisation are:
- Testicular cancer
- Lung cancer
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer)
- Renal (kidney) cancer
- Neuroendocrine tumours
- Cancer of Unknown Primary
- Cheltenham General Hospital Oncology wards (Lillybrook and Rendcomb wards)
Cheltenham General Hospital:
- New patients and follow-ups: Monday and Tuesday pm.
- Treatment clinics Tuesday and Wednesday am, T-VEC treatment clinic Thursday am