Dr David Farrugia
Date of registration
28 Oct 1992
Primary medical qualifications
MD, FRCP, PhD
Consultant Medical Oncologist
Areas of expertise
Dr Farrugia underwent specialist training in Medical Oncology at Guy's & St Thomas's Hospitals and St Bartholomew's Hospital in London.
His research, leading to a PhD in cancer pharmacology, was done at the Institute of Cancer Research and Royal Marsden Hospital.
Dr Farrugia's areas of specialisation are:
- Testicular cancer
- Lung cancer
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer)
- Renal (kidney) cancer
- Neuroendocrine tumours
- Cancer of Unknown Primary
- Cheltenham General Hospital Oncology wards (Lillybrook and Rendcomb wards)
Cheltenham General Hospital:
- New patients and follow-ups: Monday and Tuesday pm.
- Treatment clinics Tuesday and Wednesday am, T-VEC treatment clinic Thursday am