Dr David Lindsay
09:00 - 17:00
Date of registration
1 Aug 1983
Primary medical qualifications
MA, MD, FRCP
Areas of expertise
- General cardiology
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Heart failure
- Prevention of coronary heart disease
- Bradycardia pacing
- Regular sessions covering the wards as 'Cardiologist of the Week'
- Weekly sessions in the 'Cath Lab' performing cardiac catheterisation/coronary angiography and bradycardia pacing.
- General cardiology clinics each week at GRH (Gloucester Royal Hospital)
- Peripheral clinics in Stroud and Tetbury.
- Bi-monthly whole day 'Joint ACHD (Adult Congenital Heart Disease) clinic alongside an ACHD consultant from Bristol Heart Institute.