Dr Simon Webster
0300 422 4143
Date of registration
1 Jun 1999
Primary medical qualifications
MBBS, FRCA, FFICM
Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care
Area of expertise
Dr Webster is a Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care, specialising in anaesthesia for major Urological Cancer surgery and lower limb orthopaedics.
- He is also expert in a number of regional anaesthesia techniques including those for upper and lower limb surgery, being one of a small number of Consultants expert in siting Rectus Sheath Catheters for major abdominal incisions.
- Dr Webster also has an interest in the management of the difficult airway, especially in emergency situations.
- His role in Critical Care is to provide treatment and management to patients on the Intensive Care Unit.
- Cheltenham General Hospital
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital