Medical photographers are qualified professional healthcare scientists specialising in the photography of patients.
Clinical images (photographs or video) may be included in a patient’s health care record and may be used for diagnosis, monitoring the patient’s condition and/or for planning further treatment.
Patients who have been referred to Medical Photography can be seen in our studios at either Cheltenham General or Gloucestershire Royal Hospitals.
What we do
- Clinical photography: patient photography for healthcare records, teaching and publication
- Clinical reprographics: clinical image recall such as providing additional prints or CDs
- Memorial photography: providing bespoke imagery for bereaved parents for use in bereavement counselling
- Safeguarding photography: production of high-quality forensic-level imaging for use as evidence in safeguarding investigations
- Non-clinical photography.
How to make an appointment
Where possible we will try to accommodate requests to see patients on the same day. To make an appointment please call or email:
- 0300 422 4095 or 0300 422 6660