The Endoscopy Booking Team
0300 422 6350
0300 422 6351
Our aim is to provide the very highest standards of care to patients and relatives alike ensuring privacy and dignity are maintained at all times.
An endoscopy is a procedure where the inside of your body is examined using an instrument called an endoscope.
NHS.UK has more information you can read about Endscopy.
Our two Endoscopy Units at Gloucestershire Royal and Cheltenham General Hospitals care for adult men and women, as both inpatients and outpatients, undergoing a variety of endoscopic procedures.
Our main procedures are:
- EUS (Endoscopic Ultra Sound)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- TRUS (Trans Rectal Ultra Sound)
- Video Capsule Endoscopy
- EBUS ( Endoscopic bronchial Ultra Sound)
- PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastroscopy) insertion, changes and removal
- Colonical stenting
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography).
The Best Care For Everyone