Our specialists provide a compassionate, high quality service to our patients.
Our colorectal consultants are dedicated to providing compassionate, individually-tailored patient care. They are supported by a multi-disciplinary team that works closely together to provide an accurate and timely diagnosis.
The department's team is especially sensitive to the anxieties and concerns of patients who have benign or malignant colorectal disease. When exploring treatment options, we consider your individual lifestyle and needs and ensure every care plan is carefully reviewed and fully coordinated.
At each stage, team members work closely with patients to alleviate any physical or emotional stress they may experience.
Our Colorectal Surgery Service provides a full range of diagnostic tests, scans, outpatient consultations and treatments for patients with symptoms suggestive of benign and malignant diseases of the gastrointestinal tract including colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and anorectal conditions such as haemorrhoids. Our service also investigates patients referred on the suspected colorectal cancer (two week wait) pathway.
Our service treats benign bowel disorders including diverticular disease, inflammatory bowel disease, haemorrhoids and fissure. We also treat pelvic floor disorders, as well as colorectal and anal cancer.
- Cheltenham General Hospital: 0300 422 3142
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital: 0300 422 8446
- Cirencester Hospital: 0300 422 4658
- Dilke Memorial Hospital: 01594 598100
- Lydney Hospital: 01594 598220
- North Cotswold Hospital: 0300 422 2624
- Stroud General Hosptial: 01453 562200
- Tewkesbury Hospital: 0300 422 3933
- Winchombe Outpatients: 01242 602341